THIS LIMITED WARRANTY (“Limited Warranty”) applies to new and refurbished Artillery hardware devices (Artillery Sidewinder X1, EVNOVO Sidewinder X1) (collectively the “Products”) sold by ARTILLERY or a current authorized reseller of Products (collectively “Authorized Party” or “Authorized Parties”).
Customers can cancel their order at anytime prior to shipping; please contact us first. We will help you cancel the order and process to refund you, and the refund takes 5-8 business days back to your account.
However, once the order has been dispatched, the order cannot be canceled, changed, or refunded. Upon receipt of the package, our Warranty and Return policy comes into effect.
Exchange and Returns
You must first contact us and get our written approval before sending any item back. Any product returned without acceptance will not be refunded.
We guarantee the 1-year warranty. We accept return within 14 days and replace within 14 days if any quality problems. If the customer finds non-human damage within one week after receiving the goods, we will send the replacement parts free of charge. After one week, the customer has to bear the shipping cost of the replacement parts.
During the maintaining period, all the accessory costs and Shipping charge are paid by the buyer side.
Cut to size items and special orders may not be returned unless it has been determined to be provided in error by Our Company. If the goods are returned without any quality problems, it is necessary to ensure that the goods cannot affect the secondary sales. If the returned goods affect the second sale, our company will be appropriate to charge fees and packaging fees.
Tel: (805) 316-0749
(9:00 am to 6:00 pm on a working day in Hong Kong time zone)
Address: 15650 Salt Lake Ave,City of Industry,CA 91745
Please contact us and get our written approval before sending any item back. Any product returned without acceptance will not be refunded.
From the date the Product is sold and delivered to an end-customer for the first time, as evidenced by the original customer’s purchase invoice, ARTILLERY warrants the Product is free from defects in material, design and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months. Only the original purchaser is entitled to claim warranty and the warranty period is limited to his/her lifetime. Consumable parts not covered are: heater cartridge, nozzle, DC fans, LED module, USB stick. “Consumables” are defined herein as disposable items, parts or components of the Product which are inherently subject to deterioration and wear out during the normal operation of the Product. Electronic parts is warranted for a period of three(3) months. Electronic parts covered are: main board, TFT screen, TFT control board, solid state relay, power supply unit, end-stop sensors, filament run-out sensor, breakout boards, AC heated bed. For AC heated bed, the glass is guaranteed with a flatness of 0.25mm (difference between highest point and lowest point).
VALID WARRANTY CLAIM
For a warranty claim to valid:
- notification must be made before the end of the applicable Warranty Period, as such Warranty Periods are defined below;
- the claim must accompany End-Customer logs and/or any documentation if requested by ARTILLERY; and
- the claim must be substantiated with original proof of purchase from an Authorized Party.
Claims made pursuant to this Limited Warranty shall be administered as follows:
- the remedy shall be repair or replacement of the non-confirming hardware Product or non-conforming part(s) of a hardware Product in a commercially reasonable time by ARTILLERY or its authorized representative as solely determined by ARTILLERY;
- ARTILLERY shall bear the cost of replacement and the shipping costs incurred therein provided;
- Replacement parts or Products will either be new or refurbished.
ARTILLERY's Limited Warranty obligations described herein shall terminate and shall not apply in any case where any alleged Product failure or other breach of warranty was necessitated or caused in whole or in part by:
This Limited Warranty shall not apply if ARTILLERY is not notified of an alleged defect or malfunction prior to the expiration of the applicable Warranty Period. ARTILLERY shall make the final determination as to the existence and cause of any alleged defect.
- physical damage sustained from improper handling during shipping as well as normal wear and tear in use of Product;
- improperly or incorrectly performed modifications, alterations or repair;
- parts or Consumables were installed and used that were not certified or approved by ARTILLERY or its designated representative;
- unusual physical or electrical stress;
- abuse, misuse, accident, neglect;
- exposure to moisture, flooding, fire, electrical problems associated with incoming power or other acts not the fault of ARTILLERY;
- not adhering to ARTILLERY's recommended maintenance procedures or failure to comply with Product instructions and/or documentation;
- to the extent allowed by applicable law, the Product has been removed from the country or region where it was originally sold by ARTILLERY or its designated representative.
HOW TO GET WARRANTY SERVICE
To make a claim under this Limited Warranty, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTILLERY WHERE PERMITTED BY LAW. EXCEPT FOR THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, ARTILLERY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE, WITH REGARD TO THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRODUCT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. ARTILLERY WAIVES ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, COLLATERAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE OR LOSS OF PROFITS, EVEN IF ARTILLERY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
STATUTORY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE RIGHTS
This Limited Warranty does not affect an End-Customer’s statutory warranty or guarantee rights; it is granted in addition thereto.